This course is designed to help participants learn and develop the necessary skills and techniques for writing clear, positive letters — quickly and efficiently.
Even in today’s world of electronic communication the written letter is an important aid to obtaining business and making sure that it is managed efficiently. This programme will enable participants to prepare letters for customers, confirmations, and dealing with complaints
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Produce well structured and professionally presented letters,
- The techniques required to achieve results with different audiences.
- Use the written material to achieve specific objectives.
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Prepare written material to the readers’ requirements.
- Planning and getting started
- Identifying the audience and the reason for writing
- Layout and presentation
- Writing clearly and concisely
- Projecting a positive image in content, copy and layout
- Getting unstuck when you are lost for words
- How to convey the message
- Understand what is meant by style and use appropriate styles for
- different letters
- Content of customer letters
- Content for Dealing with a complaint
- Content of supplier confirmations
- Revising and editing
Duration, Material and Training Methods
The one day programme will be a combination of formal content, workshops activities and exercises. A course with a workbook including helpful aids for future reference is supplied.