This course provides the tools to identify, analyse and, if required improve processes. The programme will offer the methodology to document the flow of a process from initiation to completion and provide a focal point from which to analyse the opportunities for improvement. Process mapping is also a useful technique to map simple new projects or review ones that are repeated regularly.
Topics to include:
- Understanding process mapping and its importance
- How to analyse processes
- Establishing process if none exists
- Collecting current process issues
- Evaluating process constraints and risks
- Identify measurement criteria
- Collecting and analysing data
- Build a new process map
Training Methods and Numbers
To allow participants to experience and as many techniques as possible this programme works best in a workshop environment, so we would recommend a maximum of 12 people if this approach were desired. Participants are encouraged to bring real time problems to the session and they can be used as a focus for the workshops with actual process maps resulting and possible solutions arrived at.