It is lonely at the top…
Running a business can be lonely. Issues such as your own growth and development, working relationships with your management team or specific business challenges can be highly confidential, yet these matters are also important enough to merit the rare opportunity to discuss them, think out loud and receive constructive feedback.
Perhaps you feel that you are struggling to find direction in your business, harbour feelings of stress, unhappiness, are unsatisfied or unappreciated? Frustrated and off-course, with a loss of that sense of fulfilment you once got from your work it is hard to see a clear route forward.
Or possibly you are looking for ‘the edge’ that will give you focus and accelerate you towards success; a mentor to help map your route, overcome obstacles and guide you towards the good habits needed for succeeding in a fulfilling and truly excellent organisation.
All the courses and seminars in the world sometimes can’t help you turn all the theory and good intentions into practice, but with one-to-one expert help to figure out the right choices for you and help you implement them, a great deal more can be achieved – keeping focus, sustaining motivation, employing good habits and using new skills to best effect.
A highly experienced and qualified business coach, you’ll receive personal, focused coaching from Michael Astrop. Digging deep into your issues, Michael will help you understand possible underlying causes of frustrations, plus develop and implement, a plan for dealing with them.
What does business coaching cover?
Highly beneficial at any stage of the business growth curve, coaching may include:
- Start-up and business planning
- Developing a business strategy
- Financial management and processes
- Developing a marketing plan
- Building team structures
- Being able to work through people
- Planning & managing change
- Major expansion, new project
- Business turnaround
- Product development and innovation
- Business sale or purchase
More than this Michael will help you focus on what is important for you and what you want to achieve with your life and your business; helping you crystallize precisely defined and prioritised goals.
Getting you from where you are today, to where you want to be, enjoy a partnership that will help you learn, grow and produce fulfilling results in your personal and professional life.
The success you achieve and the positive reinforcement you receive will increase your self-confidence and develop your ability to move forward in the areas of your life where you want change, creating the ideal environment for positive action.
The benefits of business coaching
- Clear goals for where you want your business to go, and a clear view of how you will get there
- A surer touch when dealing with people
- Stronger business relationships
- A better understanding of the obstacles you face, and of the ways to overcome them
- A work-life balance that suits you
- Stronger self-confidence and self-esteem
- An understanding of how to use your time and resources to your greatest advantage
- Improved communication skills and personal effectiveness
- Help with complex decision making and problem solving
- Access to over 40 years of business success and experience through Michael Astrop of Coach the Mind.